Every PFAFF enthusiast will covet this stunning limited edition sewing machine, that will be sure to delight sewists, no matter which stage they are in of their sewing journey.
This year is a special one for PFAFF—it's their 160th anniversary! To celebrate this milestone, we're pleased to offer a limited-edition PFAFF quilt ambition™ 635 sewing machine that combines unmatched precision and commanding innovation with an exclusive accessory kit. This machine is perfect for quilters who want to create amazing quilts with ease.
The quilt ambition™ 635 features a colour touch screen with an original IDT™ System for precise stitching; a semi-automatic threader; and an exclusive accessory kit that includes everything you need to get started on your next project.
We know you'll love this machine as much as we do—and it's perfect for celebrating our 160th anniversary!
0A - Standard Presser Foor for IDT™ System, 1A - Fancy Stitch Foot IDT™ System, 2A - Fancy Stitch Foot, 3 - Blindhem Foot IDT™ System, 4 - Zipper Foot for IDT™ System, 5 - One Step Buttonhole Foot, 6 - Embroidery/Free-Motion Foot, 1/4" Quilting Foot with IDT™ System
Hard cover, Needles, Power cord, Foot control, Thread net, Edge guide, Felt pad (2), Screwdriver, Auxiliary spool pin, Seam ripper, Brush, Bobbins (5), Screwdriver for needle plate, Spool cap, small, Spool cap, large, Multi-purpose tool.
Exclusive Bonus Accessories
Narrow Edge Foot for IDT System, Invisible Zipper Foot, Piping Foot, Couching/Braiding Foot for IDT System, and Open Toe Applique Foot for IDT System.
- Colour Touch Screen All the sewing information you need is displayed directly on the 95mm x 54mm Colour Touch Screen.
- The Original IDT™ System Original Integrated Dual-Feed Technology precisely feeds all types of fabrics from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
- Exclusive Accessory Kit Exclusive Accessory Kit with five bonus feet: Narrow Edge Foot for IDT System, Invisible Zipper Foot, Piping Foot, Couching/Braiding Foot for IDR System, and Open Toe Applique Foot for IDT System.
- Semi-Automatic Needle Threader The semi-automatic needle threader makes for easy needle threading with just the push of a lever.
- 201 Stitches and 2 Built-in Sewing Fonts Elevate your creativity with a selection of 201 high-quality stitches - sew unique embellishments stitched perfectly up to 7mm. Choose from two sewing alphabets both uppercase and lowercase letters for easy programming.
- Large Sewing Space The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm - great for large sewing projects.
- Speed Slider Easily adjust the maximum sewing speed with the speed slider for full control.
- Thread Snips Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of the fabric.
- Automatic Thread Tension Optimal needle thread tension is set automatically for every stitch - makes sewing simple
- PFAFF 160th Anniversary For 160 years, PFAFF has developed premium sewing machines distinguished by their sophisticated appearance, superior performance and exhibiting ultimate design freedom.
- Start/Stop Button Stitch without the foot control for consistent speed.
- LED-illuminate Workspace Three LED Lights illuminate the needle area and sewing surface to make sewing easy and reduce eye strain by reducing shadows while sewing. The LED lights also have a long life expectancy for little to no light maintenance.
- Immediate Tie-Off When pressed, the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- One-Step Buttonhole With the One-Step Buttonhole Foot you can easily sew buttonholes with consistent results every time. There are multiple buttonholes built into the machine that has been specially designed for different kinds of fabric garments.
- Sequencing Combine and instantly save up to 60 stitches and/or letters to be sewn as many times as wanted until a new sequence is programmed.
- Mirror-Image Stitches Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more creative possibilities.
- Bobbin Winding from the Needle No need to rethread when winding your bobbin directly from the needle. Winding stops automatically when your bobbin is full.
- 29 Needle Positions Move your stitch left or right for the exact placement of your straight stitch with 29 different needle positions. Perfect for topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- Needle Up/Down Set the needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more.
- Twin-Neede Program Enter twin-needle size to automatically limit the stitch width. You can see the twin-needle stitch on the screen with the touch of a button.
- Info Button Swing recommendations are shown directly on the screen with the touch of a button.
- Stitch Width Safety The Stitch-Width Safety feature prevents needle breakage. It limits stitch width to center-needle straight stitch using a straight-stitch foot.
- Jam-Proof Rotary Hook Keeps threads from getting caught in the bobbin area.
- Elongation Lengthen stitches while maintaining stitch density.
- 14 Languages Choose from 14 languages in the settings menu.
- Inch/cm Ruler on the Accessory Tray Convenient measuring is molded into the accessory tray on the machine
- Free-Motion Sewing Simply drop the feed teeth to completely control the direction of your sewing free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be easily placed underneath.
- Presser-Foot Pressure Adjust Presser-Foot Pressure to accommodate for your sewing needs. Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing with varying fabric weights.