The performance icon is a sophisticated sewing machine that creates an effortless sewing experience, even with the most complex and intricate pieces.
Use the responsive touchscreen to design stitches from scratch for the ultimate in creative freedom, and take advantage of the power, stability, and precision of this advanced sewing machine.
A huge touchscreen functions just like your smartphone, offering intuitive operation for advanced sewists, fashion designers, and quilters. Swipe, pinch, and zoom through interactive tutorials, bringing the full functionality of this machine to life.
If you’re working on a piece with a high level of detail, the ActivStitch technology is a great addition. The built-in ActivStitch sensors measure and regulate threads for perfect feeding through the machine - ideal for metallic and decorative threads. Combine this with PFAFF’s famous IDT system, and you’ll get perfect stitching results every time.
With the largest workspace on the market, this machine has plenty of space under the arm for a better view and more control over big and bulky projects. A bright and even work light allows you to focus on your stitching and the automatic needle threader allows the utmost efficiency and convenience.
Standard Presser Foot 0A, Fancy Stitch 1A, Fancy Stitch Foot 2A, Blindhem Foot 3, Zipper Foot 4, Buttonhole Sensor Foot, Button Hole Foot 5M, Embroidery Foot 6A, Embroidery Foot 6D CPL, Quilt Foot, Maxi-stitch Foot 8 CPL, Bi-level Guide Foot.
Thread net, Screw driver, Seam ripper, Brush, 1x Bobbin, Edge ruler, Set of clips, Spool cone, Spool holder 45mm, Spool holder 35mm, Spool holder 22mm, Spool holder, Bobbin case, Lever knee, Scant stitch plate and Clearance plate.
- Large Workspace - Measurements: 310mm x 140mm. The height under the sewing machine head is now 76.2mm, which allows plenty of room for your hands and providing a better view of your sewing project.
- Power, Stability and Precision - The base of the sewing machine has been designed to reduce vibrations, which provides power and stability to produce the most precise results. Sewing heavy fabrics has never been easier with the enhanced piercing power of the needle.
- Unprecedented Lighting Design - Provides perfectly even work light for the brightest sewing experience. The LED lights are perfectly positioned at the most beneficial points to eliminate shadows.
- Multi-Touch Screen with a Smart Computerised Interface - The 10.1 (257mm) Interactive full-colour display, has a customisable interface and works like a smartphone or tablet. The interface has been designed to meet the needs of sewists.
- Innovative and Exclusive Stitch Techniques Unique stitches included such as: Floating Stitches, Radiant Stitches, Single, Double and Triple Ribbon Stitches, Lace Edge Stitches and Stacking Stitches.
- Comprehensive Connectivity with WiFi and mySewnet - mySewnet is enabled with cloud storage and automatic firmware updates via WiFi. When the machine is connected to WiFi the PFAFF CreatorCue app, provides you with step-by-step sewing instructions and tutorials from the help center that can be viewed from the comfort of your lounge, cutting table, ironing board or anywhere!
- Automatic Needle Threader - The fully automatic needle threader provides the utmost efficiency and convenience. The thread paths with telescopic thread guides allow you to use all of your favourite threads, even if they are on larger spools.
- Enhanced Original IDT - Integrated Dual Feed (IDT) ensures that all types of fabric feed evenly from the top and the bottom. It has its own power source for more control and built-in sensor that will let you know when to activate or deactivate it.
- Telescopic Thread Guide Easily use a variety of thread spools or cones, with perfect results with the use of the telescopic thread guide and reworked thread paths.
- Large Bobbin and Separate Bobbin Winding Motor - Stitch out your projects with less interruptions with the larger bobbin size. It is also possible to wind a bobbin with a second spool of thread, while sewing. You don't need to unthread the needle.
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors - Alerts you when the bobbin or needle threads are running low or breaks.
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate with Sensor When you attach the straight stitch plate, the machine will automatically set to straight stitch mode, to prevent damage to the needle and the plate.
- Accessory Tray - Keep all your accessories tidy and organised with the tray which includes separate compartments for the presser feet.
- Thread snips - Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the backside of the fabric.
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook - No threads are caught in the bobbin area.
- Electronic Knee-Lift The ergonomic knee-lifter raises the presser foot with comfort and easy movement, allowing you to keep your hands on your project.
- Enhanced Fabric Feed - With 8 feeding segments, the most in the market, it delivers exceptional feeding for professional results. The feed dogs ensure a good grip and the dogs in front of the needle plate allows for even more control.
- Floating Stitches - Create embellishments to your project with stitches that looks like they are floating on top of the fabric with no connection stitches in between them, resulting in a unique hand-stitched effect.
- Triple, Double and Single Ribbon Stitches - Add an extra dimension to your projects with beautiful ribbon stitches. Narrow ribbons and trims can be braided into these special stitches as you sew.
- Radiant Stitches - Easily sew decorative stitches along a curved line with radiant stitches.
- Lace Edge Stitches - Create delicate lace edges with thread. The end result looks like the edging could have been done by hand.
- Stacking Stitches - Sew beautiful decorative stitches in two colours. The Stacking stitches consist of pairs of stitches that are designed to be sewn on top of each other.
- Stitch Creator Feature - Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
- 522 Built-in Stitches and 6 Sewing Fonts - A wide variety of stitch techniques are included in the machine. Stitch techniques include: 9mm decorative stitches, maxi stitches up to 52mm wide and 6 sewing fonts.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after a thread snip.
- Tapering on Decorative Stitches - Taper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch. You can also change the angle of the taper for unlimited creative opportunities.
- Sensormatic Buttonhole In one step, the buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- Stitch Repeat - There is two options called patchwork Program and Single Stitch Program. The sewing machine can remember your seam length to repeat over and over. You can even set the exact number of stitches or sequence repeats you wish to sew.
- Free-motion modes - Choose between different modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting and darning.
- Stitch positioning - Easily move the stitch right to left to align decoratvie stitches.
- Start/Stop Sew without the use of the foot control. Makes sewing long seams and free-motion even easier.
- Stitch Width Safety - Limits stitch width to center the needle straight stitch to prevent needle breakage while using a straight stitch foot.
- Stitch Density Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
- Mirror Image of Stitches - Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more creative possibilities.
- Twin Needle Program - Enter the twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. See the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Stitch Restart - Return to the begninning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special settings you've made.
- Needle Up/Down - Set the needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more.