This lightweight and portable machine is easy to pick up and take along to classes or retreats. Despite its compact size, the passport 3.0 is packed with features designed to meet the high demands of the PFAFF sewist.
The eye-catching detail of the stitch menu unveils a stitch selection fit for any project. Choose from a variety of up to 100 inspiring stitches with up to 7mm stitch width;
buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art, satin stitches, plus an impressive appliqué pin stitch.
With the PFAFF range of optional presser feet, you can expand your capabilities, including creating free-motion effects and more. The PFAFF Original Integrated Dual Feed system provides an absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom, and neat thread snips automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back of your fabric.
All this adds up to a portable sewing machine that doesn’t compromise on features, so you can still create beautiful and detailed projects when you are away from your sewing room.
Standard presser foot 0A with IDT system, Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT system, Fancy stitch 2A, Blindhem foot 3 with IDT system, Zipper foot with IDT system, One-step Buttonhole foot 5B
Bobbins, Felt pad, Screwdriver for needle plate, Multi-purpose tool, 2 x large spool caps, 1 x small spool cap, Seam ripper and brush (as one), Edge guide, Auxiliary spool pin, Foot control, Power cord, Needles.
- Compact/Portable Sewing Machine Only at 6.7kg, which makes it perfect for taking to classes and traveling.
- The Original PFAFF IDT System Integrated Dual Feed, which ensures absolutely even feed from top and bottom.
- Thread Snips Automatically cuts the top and bobbin threads and pulling them to the back side of the fabric.
- 100 Stitches A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, needle art stiches and satin stitches.
- Beautiful Applique Pin Stitch Adjustable; easy to achieve your desired result.
- Start/Stop Button Press the start button to sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Speed Slider Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
- Info Button Simply touch to see the recommended presser foot for the selected stitch.
- Two LED Light Sources Optimised bright lights illuminate your sewing area without shadows.
- Stitch Menu Tab Convenient location on the right side of the machine. Pull out to view the complete collection of stitches.
- One-step Buttonhole Snap-on the buttonhole foot and sew repeatable buttonholes shortly.
- Free-motion Sewing Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot and lower the feed dogs for easy quilting.
- External Feed Dog Drop Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra-high Presser Foot Lift.
- Presser Foot Pressure Can be adjusted for specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Adjustable Thread Tension Depending on the fabric, batting, thread etc. the thread tension dial can be set to make the threads meet evenly between the two layers of fabric.
- Needle Up/Down Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique, and more.
- Immediate Tie-off When engaged the machine will tie-ff automatically for a quick and easy finish
- 29 Needle Positions Perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more.
- Integrated Needle Threader Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Stitch Plate Markings to the left and right of the needle helps you guide your fabric.
- Snap-on/Snap-off Presser Feet Changing is easy; no screwdriver or other tools are needed.
- Top Loaded Bobbin Easy to Access
- Electronic Needle Piercing Power Full piercing power at any speed with total control.
- Two Spool Pins For twin needle sewing specialty sewing.
- Accessory tray To keep all your sewing needs at your fingertips.
- Optional Extension Table Extend your workspace. Excellent support when sewing quilts or other large projects.