The creative 3.0 machine helps you bring your passion for embroidery to life! A huge range of features let you express your unique style.
Ready to take your creative projects to the next level?
The PFAFF creative 3.0 has a clear, high-resolution display with an intuitive layout that shows your customised designs in true colour. Create, combine and remix more than 150 built-in designs to create amazing effects, including specialty techniques like yarn couching, cutwork, and more.
The creative 3.0 is the perfect choice for quilters, home decor sewers, fashion designers, and anyone who creates intricately stitched designs. Enjoy the large embroidery hoop, spacious extension table, and bright workspace to work on your latest creative project. Choose one of three free motion modes for beautiful results in fabric painting and quilting.
This embroidery machine from PFAFF is the perfect introduction to our incredibly versatile embroidery range, providing serious sewists with a massive array of creative options. Plus with PFAFF’s original IDT System, we can guarantee optimal thread feed on all kinds of fabrics: everything stays in place, lightweight and silky fabrics don‘t pucker, and stripes and plaids match perfectly.
0A - Standard presser foot for IDT system, 1A - Fancy stitch foot for IDT system, 2A Fancy stitch foot, 3 - Blindhem foot for IDT system, 4- Zipper foot for IDT system, 5A - Sensormatic buttonhole foot, 5M - manual buttonhole foot, 6A - Embroidery/Sensormatic free-motion foot
creative 120 Square hoop (120x120) and creative Elite Hoop (260x200)
Stylus, Thread net x 2, Edge guide, Felt pad x2, USB embroidery stick, Screwdriver, Seam ripper, Brush, Spool cap (large) x2, Spool cap (medium), Spool cap (small), Multi-purpose tool, Bobbins x 10, Hoop clips, Foot control, Power cord, Needles, Microfiber cloth, creative 3.0 Embroidery collection, Quick start embroidery kit, Warranty.
- Exclusive Stitch Creator Feature Create your own 9mm stitches or edit stitches for unlimited creativity
- The Original IDT System Integrated Dual Feed, ensures that you get even feeding from top and bottom
- Optimised Feeding Provides even more control when sewing through thick layers or seaming small pieces.
- Large Sewing Space The perfect choice for quilters, home decor sewists, fashionistas and any one who has a passion to create.
- over 250 Stitches A large selection of stitches to choose from, to find the right stitches for your project.
- 4 Built-in Stitch Fonts Choose a font, that best suits your project.
- creative signature Sewing Programs
- Tapering on all 9mm decorative stitches - Taper the beginning and / or end of any stitch.
- Patchwork Program - Remembers the seam length to repeat over and over. This can be used with both utility and decorative stitches.
- Single Stitch Program - Set the exact number of stitches or sequence repeats.
- Mirror Image of Stitches - Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
- stitch Positioning - Moves complete stitch right ot left to easily align decorative stitches
- Stitch Density - The density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift Automatically raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after a thread snip.
- Free-Motion Modes Includes three modes to best suit your technique. Modes include: free-motion quilting, thread painting and darning.
- Needle Up/Down Set the needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more.
- Sensormatic Buttonhole The buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- Start/Stop Easily sew without the foot control. This makes sewing long seams, free-motion embroidery and buttonholes easy.
- 37 Needle Positions Place your straight stitch exactly where you want it.
- Stitch Width SafetyLimits the stitch width to center the needle for straight stitch while using straight stitch foot, which prevents needle breakage.
- Stitch Restart Quckly return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special adjustments you've made.
- Immediate Tie-off When selected, the machine will tie-ff and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- On-screen Customising of Embroidery Designs Easily combine multiple embroidery designs directly on the screen.
- Built-In Designs and Embroidery Fonts + Memory to Save Combinations 157 fantastic embroidery designs and 2 embroidery fonts - each in three different sizes - are stored in the machine's memory.
- Large Embroidery Area Can embroider designs up to 260 x 200mm
- Basic Precise Positioning Easily match your design to a specific point on your fabric.
- creative signature Embroidery Designs:
- Mirror - Flip designs side to side and/or end to end
- Rotate - Precisely rotate designs by 1° increments
- Embroidery Design Scale - Enlarge or reduce designs without altering the stitch count
- Monochrome - Stitch any embroidery design in monochrome without colour stops
- Basting in the Hoop - Baste fabric to a stabiliser that is already hooped. perfect for specialty fabrics that you don't want to hoop
- Cut Jump Stitches Cuts embroidery jump stitches and pulls them back to the underside automatically.
- Embroidery Zoom Possibilities Customisation on the colour touch screen is simple and precise
- Hoop Positions Move the hoop to the correct position for changing the bobbin, cutting jump stitches, trimming an applique or centering the design
- Embroidery Hoops Included 1. creative 120 Square Hoop (120 x 120) 2. creative Elite Hoop (260x200).
- QuickFont Program Use your computer and QuickFont program to create embroidery fonts from any TrueType font.
- Program for Viewing and Organising Designs Organise design files save on your computer, turn design s into image files, print catalogues and more.
- Colour Touch Screen High resolution display shows stitches in actual size and embroidery designs in true colour. The intuitive layout is very user-friendly
- LED Lights Optimised bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors Alerts sound when the top and bobbin threads are running low.
- Thread Snips Automatically cuts the top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of the fabric.
- Quick Help System Touch the quick help icon for instant information
- Speed Ranges Adjust sewing speed on your sewing and embroidery machine remembers your preferred setting until it is switched off.
- Personal Menu Save your stitches and sequences in a folder to sew them again whenever you wish.
- Stylus Holder Built-in! Keeps your stylus close at hand.
- Updateable Download the latest program version from the internet and update quickly with a USB stick